*SOLD OUT* Singing Bowl & Tuning Fork Relaxation Intensive Module One & Two
Event Type: Training workshop
Date & Time: Sat, 6 June 3-6:30PM and Sun, 7 June 2-6:30PM
Address: The Yoga Room, Xiu Ping Commercial Building, 104 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong KongBook Now
Date and Time:
– Module One: Jun 6, 2020 (Sat) @3-6:30PM
– Module Two: Jun 7, 2020 (Sun) @2-6:30PM
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥.
This workshop is designed for people who are new to sound healing and would like to learn basic techniques using Tibetan singing bowls and tuning fork for self-healing and relaxing. Malbert is an experienced sound meditation teacher. He will teach you his unique approach of self-healing, learning how to use sound to relax and creating a therapeutic self-care experience with interactive exercises. This workshop will enhance your skill and confidence to use these transformational sacred healing tool for yourself, family, friends and client.
What you will learn from this intensive workshop:
– Brief history and the different types of singing bowls
– Different ways to hold a singing bowl
– Various types of mallets for different functions
– Basic and advanced techniques to make the bowl sing and optimise its vibration
– How to use singing bowls for meditation and calm the mind
– One-bowl technique for self-cleansing and protection
– One-bowl technique for self-massage to release muscle tension, ease pain and balance chakras
– Use of tuning fork for self-cleansing, calming and mood-elevating,
– Use of tuning fork for self-massage to treat headaches, sinus, body aches and release muscle tension
– How to use the singing bowl for space purifying
– How to choose a singing bowl
– How to take care of singing bowls
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵’𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱.
This workshop is designed for people who have basic knowledge of sound therapy and would like to offer an in-depth personal sound healing relaxation experience using Tibetan singing bowls and tuning fork. Malbert is an experienced sound meditation teacher. He will teach you his unique approach of self-healing, learning how to use sound to relax and creating a therapeutic 1 on 1 experience for others with interactive exercises. This workshop will enhance your skill and confidence to use these transformational sacred healing tool for yourself, family, friends and client.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽:
– Review basic and advanced techniques to make the bowl sing and optimise its vibration
– How to offer 1-on-1 singing bowls and tuning fork therapeutic relaxation experience that includes:
▸One bowl therapy for balancing, muscle tension release and ease pain
▸Two bowls therapy for back pain
▸Four bowls destressing and emotion balancing therapy
▸Seven bowls mind-body vibrational relaxation therapy
▸Tuning fork total-body calming and balancing therapy
▸Design a therapy session for the client’s needs
– Per Module: HKD 1680 (Early Bird); HKD 1980 (Regular Price)
– Full training (2 modules): HKD 2900 (Early Bird); HKD 3400 (Regular Price)
**Class size limited to 8 people to ensure optimum learning experience including 1-on-1 guidance.
**Early bird discount until 6th May 2020
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴:
– Comfortable clothes and water
*𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱.
*𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘴 & 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦.
*𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 (1-3 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦).
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗲
Malbert Lee is Hong Kong’s leading sound experience facilitator. He has offered over hundreds of public classes and performed at various wellness festivals from Hongkong to London. He has trained with multiple international gong and singing bowl masters. Malbert has been working with international hotels and trained over 100 people internationally. Thousands of participants have benefited from his service and his mission to use sound to de-stress and heal the world.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat ☛ bit.ly/2Mt7Dja ) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.