Singing Bowl & Tuning Fork Relaxation Intensive Module One & Two
Event Type: Training workshop
Date & Time: Sat 3:30 AM -6:30 PM
Address: The Yoga Room, Xiu Ping Commercial Building, 104 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Date: 30-31 October, 2021 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 30 Oct 3:00PM – 6:30PM (Module One) & 31 Oct 2:00 – 6:30PM (Module Two)
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥.
This workshop is designed for people who are new to sound healing and would like to learn basic techniques using Tibetan singing bowls and tuning fork for self-healing and relaxing. Malbert is an experienced sound meditation teacher. He will teach you his unique approach of self-healing, learning how to use sound to relax and creating a therapeutic self-care experience with interactive exercises. This workshop will enhance your skill and confidence to use these transformational sacred healing tools for yourself, family, friends and client.
What you will learn from this intensive workshop:
- Brief history and the different types of singing bowls
- Different ways to hold a singing bowl
- Various types of mallets for different functions
- Basic and advanced techniques to make the bowl sing and optimise its vibration
- How to use singing bowls for meditation and calm the mind
- One-bowl technique to balance chakras
- Use of tuning fork for self-cleansing, calming and mood-elevating,
- Use of tuning fork for self-massage to treat headaches, sinus, body aches and release muscle tension
- How to use the singing bowl for space purifying
- How to choose a singing bowl
- How to take care of singing bowls
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵’𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱.
This workshop is designed for people who have basic knowledge of sound therapy and would like to offer an in-depth personal sound healing relaxation experience using Tibetan singing bowls and tuning fork. Malbert is an experienced sound meditation teacher. He will teach you his unique approach of self-healing, learning how to use sound to relax and creating a therapeutic 1 on 1 experience for others with interactive exercises. This workshop will enhance your skill and confidence to use these transformational sacred healing tools for yourself, family, friends and client.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽:
- Review basic and advanced techniques to make the bowl sing and optimise its vibration
- Using singing bowl for better sleep
- One bowl technique to strengthening the aura
- How to offer 1-on-1 singing bowls and tuning fork therapeutic relaxation experience that includes:
- One bowl technique for cleansing and protection
- One bowl therapy for balancing, muscle tension release and ease pain
- Two bowls therapy for back pain, rejuvenation and relaxation
- Tuning fork total-body calming and balancing therapy
- Design a therapy session for the client’s needs
- Use of other instruments to enhance the therapy experience
- Per Module: HKD 1780 (Early Bird); HKD 1980 (Regular Price)
- Full training (2 modules): HKD 3000 (Early Bird); HKD 3400 (Regular Price)
**Class size limited to ensure optimum learning experience including 1-on-1 guidance.
**Early bird discount until 30th September 2021
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes and water
*You will receive a certificate at the end of both workshops
*Singing bowls & tuning forks will be available during class and can be purchased at the end of the course
*Special requests can also be made for private training (1-3 people)
About Malbert Lee
Malbert Lee is Hong Kong’s leading sound experience facilitator. He has offered over hundreds of public classes and performed at various wellness festivals from Hongkong to London. He has trained with multiple international gong and singing bowl masters. Malbert has been working with international hotels and trained over 100 people internationally. Thousands of participants have benefited from his service and his mission to use sound to de-stress and heal the world.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.